[kwlug-disc] Announcement: (Alternate) Meeting Space for kwlug secured - King & William

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 5 00:25:53 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 08:39:47AM -0400, unsolicited wrote:

> Which is to say - if, when, and should, kwlug desire or require an
> alternative to SJK, this location is in the hopper and will be
> available.

I am fine with moving or staying, but I think we should not move any
time before the December meeting. If we move in January then we will
have spent one year at SJK.

I would prefer not to meet in the chapel. The other rooms are nice.

There are some people who will not attend meetings at First United.
There are also (I think) people who do not attend meetings at SJK
now. Both situations make me sad.

> Personally, I find it all but impossible to hear at SJK. I miss a
> substantial amount of what is being said - due to background noise,
> and the (need for an) audio system. That is largely my own personal
> situation, but not entirely - others have expressed the same sentiment.

In my defence, I did warn y'all of the noise issues when proposing
SJK. But I agree that the background noise is a problem (and that
there is no easy way to reduce it).

We will have the option of going back to SJK if we want (at least for
the forseeable future).

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org