[kwlug-disc] Help!

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sun Nov 21 10:27:23 EST 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Joe Wennechuk
<youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trting my hand at open layers in drupal.

I've had a look at the OpenLayers module in Drupal and found it
extremely opaque.  I consider myself capable with both Drupal and
OpenLayers and fear that I am missing some important context for the
Drupal OpenLayers module because frankly, I Just Don't Get It.  The
tutorial provided  with the module did not offer much in the way of
clarity.

So I can't help unless you think that offering sympathy is help.