[kwlug-disc] Help!

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 13:30:22 EST 2010

I'm trting my hand at open layers in drupal. I have added the field WKT to content type story. I made a Openlayers Data view with the fields WKT first, then node title, then node body. Added filters to it for node: type = story, is published = true. Then when I go to make the preset as soon as I add the data view to layer I get "Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /var/www/modules/openlayers/modules/openlayers_views/views/openlayers_views_style_data.inc on line 401
" I can't figure it out For my life.. Please help" I cant get any of this working. I tried with regular unformatted cck fields field_long, and field_lat, Same thing...????

http://hooditup.dyndns.biz   (login: root / Password: Romans7:21 )

Have a look !

Joseph Wennechuk