[kwlug-disc] Hello World

Richard Bettridge rbettridge at rim.com
Thu Nov 18 13:03:53 EST 2010

If you have any good resources for new users please send me a link or two. My main thing is object oriented languages are completely foreign to me. I generally just find them hard to read.

I've written plenty of javascript and messed with some OOT language in highschool, wrote a game, I got things to work but I still always found it more complicated than necessary to get something done.

Richard Bettridge
BIS-E SV&V Performance - Waterloo