[kwlug-disc] Hello World

Fernando Duran liberosec at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 18 09:42:17 EST 2010

Hello Richard and welcome.

Python has been my main "get things done" language for the last few years.

In Python there's an initial "wtf?" we all have regarding indentation/whitespace
and no semicolons etc but after a bit you get used to it and won't even notice
or bother you. As you probably know there's ton of python resources on the web
and libraries/projects for almost any area.

Cheers,

Fernando Duran
http://www.fduran.com