[kwlug-disc] FOSS 'Scheduling?' packages?

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 11:40:42 EDT 2010

Based on those fuzzy requirements, I think that a spreadsheet should be enough to start.

One worksheet with the staff information
One worksheet for scheduling with dropdowns to select the staff

Or is your goal to have automatic resourcing based on staff availability and expected "client" demand?

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx