[kwlug-disc] FOSS 'Scheduling?' packages?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Nov 2 15:44:07 EDT 2010

I have a pile of staff (100+) that feed (~150) and sleep (~50) guests
each weekend. This is a charity effort.

What FOSS might be out there to maintain / manage such an effort?
e.g
- collect staff info, name, phone, etc.
- fill in / print out shift slots (scheduling)
- list item requirements, e.g. meals planning, number of beds available
- I don't even know what all I should be looking for.

I imagine this is scheduling software. A small 'hotel' package?

Where might I look? What am I looking for? Where to start?

Groping ...