[kwlug-disc] linux undelete command

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 22:18:26 EDT 2010

I have a similar post titled "Undeleted FAT files".

The first method I show "Photorec" also works on FAT files, although it is a brute force recovery. i.e. it recovers every deleted file on the file system to an alternate location ignoring the file system file tables.

http://www.kwlug.org/node/650

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices