[kwlug-disc] On lowering new member hurdles & comment cards.

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu May 6 19:51:01 EDT 2010

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're saying "Yes.", here?

There is already the sheet that gets passed around for name, new,
e-mail. None, except for maybe 'new', need be on the survey. Unless
the person wants it to be. Perhaps for someone to send an e-mail with
links to the web site and list information?