[kwlug-disc] ok, time for me to shut up about online courses

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Jun 14 18:54:07 EDT 2010

Raul Suarez wrote, On 06/14/2010 4:37 PM:
> --- On Mon, 6/14/10, Shane <shane.msg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert was sensible to the common courtesy to
> this list. We all can too.
>
> I don't see this as something against Rob, but to ensure the list
> stays on topic.

I take your point Raul, and I entirely agree.

But Shane has a point, however poorly presented.

Myself I found very little of Bob's posts to do with a 'product'. To
my mind, all but one or two of the messages had to do with the nature
of courseware these days, people's experiences, and Bob's own
verbalized thrashing about regarding how/what to go about things in
today's environment.

 From that perspective, the nature/availability of used/attended
courseware these days, I was fascinated, and keenly following.

Course, Bob J. got "Day'ed", but that's just another issue entirely.