[kwlug-disc] Survey for Debian users

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 14 11:07:07 EDT 2010

I figure many Debian users on this list already get Debian Project
news, but for those who don't, there was this entry:

=====

Debian Community Poll
---------------------

After getting the idea during the recent Mini Debian Conference [8] in
Berlin, Torsten Werner prepared [9] a poll for users of the Debian
Operating System [10] asking different types of questions like the
usage
of derivatives, about the Debian Free Software Guidelines [11] and
firmwares and of course releases.

   8 : http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-LT-Berlin/2010
   9 : http://twerner.blogspot.com/2010/06/debian-community-poll.html
   10 : http://tinyurl.com/3y33ska
   11 : http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines

The Poll is available at http://tinyurl.com/3y33ska [12]. Torsten asks
to spread the link to as many users as possible.

   12 : http://tinyurl.com/3y33ska

=====

Since I am a sheeple I am spamming all of you with the link. Note that
the survey is bigoted and is intended only for those who use (or have
used?) Debian proper, as opposed to one of the derived distros.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org