[kwlug-disc] ok, time for me to shut up about online courses

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 16:54:55 EDT 2010

I don't use twitter.  Don't see any real use for it.

And for the record, horse manure is usually only a minor inconvenience - unless you step in it, and it is still only an annoyance.

For something really bad, try industrial pollution.  That can kill.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.