[kwlug-disc] are you going to be a criminal?

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Fri Jun 4 20:17:00 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 07:34:41PM -0400, unsolicited wrote:
> All I'm suggesting is rather than reinventing the argument wheel (in
> the list), refer to and leverage (and enhance) what's already out
> there. i.e. We don't have to first convince anyone that our particular
> post or viewpoint is credible or authoritative, if we can reference
> other 'experts.'

By all means, let's work together.

But you don't have to be an expert to voice your opinion.  Every drop
in the bucket helps to fill it up.

The more drops on our side, the more pressure on politicians to
compromise closer to our ideals.  It's the politicians that forge
the compromise, not us.  I don't see industry offering much of a
compromise on DRM.

But saying that, let the ideas flow.

- Chris