[kwlug-disc] FW: Lug meeting

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Jun 2 16:01:29 EDT 2010

regarding router:

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, unsolicited wrote:

> Joe: By any chance ... in the meantime ... could Tony provide any
> insight as to acquiring the RSP in Canada, cases, etc.?

  i was just about to suggest something like this -- what information
could we get earlier so that we could still ponder?  we've talked
about openwrt routers before on a number of occasions, seems silly to
postpone *completely* a continuation of the discussion of that one
until the actual presentation.

rday