[kwlug-disc] FW: Lug meeting

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Jun 2 15:47:43 EDT 2010

Khalid Baheyeldin wrote, On 06/02/2010 3:41 PM:
> On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Joe Wennechuk <youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>>> Subject: Lug meeting
>>> To: youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
>>> From: tony at megawire.ca
>>> Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:30:20 +0000
>>>
>>> Hey joe,
>>>
>>> I'd love to demo the router station for the kw lug meeting. Please keep
>> me
>>
>> posted. Ill do my homework on openwrt/ddwrt to prepare for the demo.
>>> Regards,
>>> Tony Pignatelli
>>> Wireless Technician, Megawire Inc
>>> W:519-648-9993 x40
>>> C:519-223-4165
>
> This would be an interesting presentation.

Ditto. Please.

> Should we book a month for it from now?

Yes. IIRC, we're booking for next year, currently. If something comes
up within that time, there is time to adjust.

If Tony is ready sooner, how nefarious would it be to bump someone
presenting earlier?

Joe: By any chance ... in the meantime ... could Tony provide any
insight as to acquiring the RSP in Canada, cases, etc.?

(Personally, sadly, having bought my Netgear, I'm not longer in the
market for the RSP. Not sadly as in regretting the purchase - the only
thing wrong with it is the Netgear firmware limitations - solved by
OpenWRT. Well, that and other websites had it cheaper - discovered
after the fact!)