[kwlug-disc] Posting without subscribing to the KWLUG-Help list

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:42:08 EDT 2010

Why wouldn't novices/neophytes (newbie, yuk!) join the HELP list.  You can lead a neophyte to information but trying to force feed them is a waste of time and effort.

There are many sites on the web where help can be found if not here.   What we could do is maintain a list of sites that are known to be good sources.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.