[kwlug-disc] Posting without subscribing to the KWLUG-Help list

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 2 09:59:30 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 07:27:55AM -0400, Insurance Squared Inc. wrote:
> I'm a bit late to the party, but two comments:

> - do I have to post to the help list now? :)

No. Absolutely not. kwlug-disc can continue as it was before.

As for the other issues: this is a long discussion we have had several
times. If we use a web forum then our experts won't check it. If we
use a mailing list newbies won't join. If we try integration then
everything blows up.

Rather than having this discussion again let me look for solutions.

If somebody wants to start a forum then go for it and I can add it as
a help resource on the mailing list. (The BigTent thing STILL says
that it is temporarily down, which is not a good sign.)

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org