[kwlug-disc] Is there, in fact, a Linux training market out there?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Tue Jun 1 07:32:29 EDT 2010

  hi, folks.  i just recently finished another local linux gig and,
as usual, my thoughts once again turned to thoughts of training and
whether there's any potential training work out there while i look
around for my next contract.

  i posted the following to the TLUG mailing list since toronto is
such a massive potential market, but i figured it's worth posting
again here since i know way more people locally and i'm interested in
feedback.