[kwlug-disc] kwlug-help

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Jun 1 03:40:59 EDT 2010

Paul Nijjar wrote, On 05/31/2010 11:40 PM:
> Y'all thought I was all yap and no action, but I finally got around to
> implementing a suggestion made in the long "How can we make KWLUG
> friendlier for new users" thread:
>
> http://kwlug.org/node/56
.
.
.

I've joined, and can assist as a moderator, if you're comfortable with
me being a moderator.

Yes, I recognize that this is a different type of list, and that the
free ranging computer, k-w, community, subject mater of -disc isn't
appropriate on -help.

I will likely be more useful as moderator than as helper - I don't
really have deep technical *Linux* -specific- knowledge.