[kwlug-disc] Introduction to Linux programming - Request

Johnny Ferguson hyperflexed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 18:09:13 EDT 2010

Hi Raul,

How far will this presentation dig? I'll probably come just for the
company, but I've read far too many hello world guides :P

I'm wondering if you'll be focusing on syntax, or perhaps be offering
general advice on how you can get from simple programs to larger
projects, and perhaps how to get into Open-Source development.

-Johnny