[kwlug-disc] OT: Roger's phone services

Michael Savage msavageca at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 16 07:22:42 EDT 2010

Thank you for your prompt response. I will definitely talk with the Roger's
sales people, however, I was looking for an unbiased review from some possible
users at present. I really don't feel comfortable going with a solution that on
the surface appears to be the same, but cheaper. I've always found cheaper does
not mean better. So that is why I put the question to the group.

Thanks,
Mike