[kwlug-disc] Where is the meeting tomorrow?

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Sun Jul 4 22:06:29 EDT 2010

Meetings run from 7PM to 9PM.  There is an informal meet/greet time
starting at 6:30PM and more than a few LUGgers retire to Zeke's Fuel and
Feed up Victoria St. after the meeting for refreshments.  Directions to
that location are often detailed at the meeting or feel free to ask
someone.

Hope to see you there!