[kwlug-disc] Introduction to Git - slides

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Mon Jul 5 22:57:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for the comments on my Introduction to Git presentation
tonight.  If anyone has further questions, feel free to post them to
this thread and I'll do my best to answer them.

You can grab my OpenOffice slides, as well as the demo scripts I used
during the presentation, by using git:

	git clone http://foursquare.net/intro_to/.git

If you missed tonight's talk, I'm also booked to give it at the next
Drupal User Group meeting on Thursday, July 15, 2010, at 7pm.
You can find more details at http://groups.drupal.org/node/76563

That meeting is at 58 Queen St. in Kitchener (across the street from the
old KWLUG meeting place).

Special thanks to Paul Nijjar for providing the laptop tonight and the setup.

- Chris