[kwlug-disc] Where is the meeting tomorrow?

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jul 4 22:00:39 EDT 2010

Johnny,

You have the location right, St. John's Kitchen - 97 Victoria St. North.
And you have probably found this already, but this URL has a picture and
a map:
http://www.kwlug.org/node/709

We are not super strict on our finish times. Usually it is around
9pm-ish, but sometimes we run a little long. And I suspect that Chris'
presentation may generate a lot of questions. :)

See you there.

Andrew