[kwlug-disc] Video Camera Help

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 17:41:36 EST 2010

Download the manual and start at page 14.  It gives URLs for access to
the streams directly.  Anything that can use a network video source
can use it.  you can use a browser or a media player that can have a
network stream specified that way.

v4l is well established in the average kernel from what i understand.
And it relates more to the hardware associated with video capture and
digitization, not the manipulation of existing streams.  The camera
does all that.

Do you have specific software in mind?

Brent