[kwlug-disc] Unlocking a Blackberry

Kyle Spaans 3lucid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 17:50:00 EDT 2010

<HIJACK!>
I was given an older-but-still-good BlackBerry from my Uncle and will
be going through the same process of unlocking it so that I can have a
little more freedom with it. Is someone on ``The Internet'' the only
way you can get an unlock code for these things? I've done a couple
hours worth of research and all I could find was people reviewing
which unlocking services were the cheapest, fastest, and most
reliable.
</HIJACK!>

Joe, Kiwi's advice concurs with things that I've seen while doing
research. But I can't say anything about the "0 chars left" bit.