[kwlug-disc] KWLUG Ignite night?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 2 21:57:07 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 01, 2010 at 11:06:50PM -0400, Richard Weait wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> What about an additional Ignite-format event outside of the LUG?  For
> LUGers to face the public.  Something like:

How about figuring out whether we can make an Ignite night work within
the LUG structure first? If somebody wants to go through all the
additional work of organizing a separate event then that is fine, but
we could also just promote the regular KWLUG Ignite night more
heavily. If we are still meeting at SJK at that time then we would
have enough space for 100 people if we wanted.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org