[kwlug-disc] Programming for Linux : I've uploaded the presentation

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 02:50:21 EDT 2010

I've attached the presentation to the meeting agenda.

http://kwlug.org/node/697

You can download it as:
- a FreeMind file;
- a Flash File;
- Straight html.

Send your comments to the list. We may now have the conversation we didn't have time at the meeting.

I hope you enjoyed the presentation as much as I enjoyed preparing it; and that each one of you learned at least one thing you didn't know. I can tell you that now I know much more than when I proposed this presentation.

For example: This mind mapping software will be my next nomination for the FLOSS fund!

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx