[kwlug-disc] Are the list archives incomplete?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Sep 25 21:45:13 EDT 2009

Archive-fu malfunction, then.  I did find the post on your KWLUG blog,
but couldn't find it in the archives by looking up your name.
Couldn't find it by searching the subject lines either...

Any way to preserve the subject line of a KWLUG blog post to the
mailing list?

--Bob.

On 25 Sep 2009 at 10:43 Paul Nijjar <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote
about "Re: [kwlug-disc] Are the list archi[...]"