[kwlug-disc] Are the list archives incomplete?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Sep 27 20:00:20 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 09:45:13PM -0400, Bob Jonkman wrote:
> Archive-fu malfunction, then.  I did find the post on your KWLUG blog,
> but couldn't find it in the archives by looking up your name.
> Couldn't find it by searching the subject lines either...
>
> Any way to preserve the subject line of a KWLUG blog post to the
> mailing list?

Given that Drupal is written in PHP and is therefore Turing-complete,
I am sure there is a way. Whether anybody will implement that way is
another story.

Right now we are using the "notifications" module to
generate a digest. That digest can have many entries, which raises
the question of what you display when there are two or three updates.
Even if we knew how to handle that I am not sure we have the tuits to
modify the module appropriately. (Such tuits would be better applied
to upgrading the website, anyways.)

- Paul