[kwlug-disc] Are the list archives incomplete?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 25 10:43:10 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 01:33:28PM -0400, Bob Jonkman wrote:

> If there is a problem with the archives, can someone please fix?  If the
> problem is with my archive-fu can someone point me to the right location?

I posted that to the website. Updates to the website get digested and
sent to the list archives once per day.

http://astoria.ccjclearline.com/pipermail/kwlug-disc_kwlug.org/2009-September/001783.html

I am hoping that the archives are okay. They are incomplete in the
sense that the archives from the old list location may not have been
moved to the new location.

- Paul