[kwlug-disc] Call for volunteers: Software Freedom Day

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:32:05 EDT 2009

If anyone would like to present, but doesn't want to lug a machine in,
we have a lot of machines that could be installed to. As long as you
come in a few days before September 19th (both Paul N and I will be
occupied most of the day of the 18th) you're welcome to come in and
get Paul or myself to set you up on one of the KVM switches in
Computer Recycling.

We've received our SFD shipment of Ubuntu 9.04 CDs, balloons and
stickers. We'll be giving away at least one SFD T-Shirts and a few
Ubuntu machines, so even someone who wants to demonstrate Ubuntu in
general (or any other distribution) is welcome.