[kwlug-disc] Developing cross platform Linux + Mac OS apps

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 18 21:56:09 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 09:26:05PM -0400, L.D. Paniak wrote:

> I don't think a git talk every 2+ years is overdoing it!
>
> Cross-platform dev with Mac would be a very interesting topic as well.
>
> When do we start booking talks for 2011?

Sometime before 2012, I hope.

I have nefariously created a presentation topic/suggestion for git, but have not
scheduled it or filled it out. I have not yet nefariously created a
topic for cross-platform programming because I am not sure whether
Chris knows whether he wants to give the talk yet (and there is lots of time for him
to decide).

I have also slotted in Khalid's presentation for May.

- Paul