[kwlug-disc] linky

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Oct 31 02:27:17 EDT 2009

Chris Bruner wrote, On 10/31/2009 12:29 AM:
> As I said before, this isn't important to me, I was just trying it out
> to see what was new and reporting on my findings. Don't bother trouble
> shooting it anymore
> Both monitors didn't come up in the live cd either.

It may no longer be important to you, but it is likely very important
to others. Especially if we now have to worry about losing the second
monitor by virtue of upgrading. Some won't want to, and some will wish
they had known beforehand.

Items such as this aren't new for buntu releases - things that were
working get broken. And vice versa. Forewarned is forearmed.

Is twinview working, or not, for others?