[kwlug-disc] Topics for future meetings

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 11:46:17 EST 2009

--- On Wed, 11/4/09, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:
> I, for one, would certainly like to see something like
> this.
>
> Particularly with an emphasis on (setting up) the
> development environment (ide?), and things before
> (pseudocode?, segmenting / development file / directory
> structure, particularly in a group context), during
> (editing, pulling in libraries / packages / whatever the
> heck else is needed), after (debugging / testing /
> deployment ).

I was thinking more a presentation on languages and toolkits. Of course, the complexity of setting up the environment is one of the comparative items, but I wasn't planning on going at it in detail.

I can certainly do a Development life cycle overview as it is relevant to the presentation but a full presentation on that would be longer than two hours!

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/