[kwlug-disc] Topics for future meetings

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Nov 5 01:49:41 EST 2009

Unsolicted wrote:
> Heck, even in a bash context it would be useful.

OK, in that vein I wouldn't mind seeing a presentation on bash shell
programming for recovering DOS batch file writers. There are all kinds
of things I  used to do, so I know they're possible, but I lack the
syntax to do it well in Linux.  Yes, I could RTFM, but it's so much
nicer with a presentation buddy.

--Bob.