[kwlug-disc] Logging all output from Apache?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 3 11:17:57 EST 2009

Hi Khalid,

Yes, putting something in front of Apache will solve this with minimum fuss, but unfortunately I'll be stepping on lots of sensitive toes if I do that.  I do have control over CGI program which is behind the web server, and, to some extent, over Apache server.  I was hoping, if Apache has some config options to log its output, then I can avoid writing it in my application code.

Sorry to miss your presentation Yesterday.

--William