[kwlug-disc] Topics for future meetings

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Nov 2 23:53:46 EST 2009

Here are some topics that I would be interested in attending.

   - Paul Nijjar's GNU screen (1 hour?). Very useful tool that I have been
   using for years, yet there is more to learn, and see how others are using
   its features.
   - Ralph Janke's Ruby on Rails (in 2 hours?). A web framework that was
   hyped a lot a couple of years ago. Has lots of useful concepts and
   pioneering in some areas too.
   - Chris Frey on some kernel internals (how it allocates CPU, disk,
   network, memory resources, caveats, tips, hints).

Also, if we have a couple of topics that don't occupy the full two hours, we
can combine them into one session.