[kwlug-disc] Linux-Format Magazine

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 23:19:50 EST 2009

--- On Thu, 3/5/09, Chris Frey <cdfrey at foursquare.net> wrote:
> Not everyone has time to read
> every post on the kwlug mailing list...
> But a "magazine" could edit that into
> a more readable summary.

It's funny this topic comes up right now. as for my current task there were a ton of emails back and forth and to remember the status of something each one had to browse through rims of emails.

I decided to create a wiki to edit the status of all the issues as I get them. It takes less time than doing the previous searching through email, plus everyone agrees on what the status is.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/