[kwlug-disc] thanks to all who replied -- the new netbook was purchased

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Mon Jun 29 13:53:19 EDT 2009

John, you're clearly well versed on this stuff so two questions:
1) where to buy  and what would you recommend for a netbook running
linux?  i.e. if we were looking, is there a specific place around here
to buy? (and I'm actually considering this).  FS doesn't seem to have
linux models.
2) can you connect your blackberry to a linux machine?  I'm getting push
back from the spouse on this, it's her excuse why she has to have XP
when I want linux loaded (don't want to deal with XP anymore).

g.