[kwlug-disc] Configuring a WinTV-HVR-1600

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 22:20:56 EST 2009

That's exactly what  I thought. Let's say that I'm getting my money's worth on "entertainment".

I got it at Factory direct.
>So you got the latest driver... Built and installed?
Yes, No problems at all there

> Without the cable box you are capturing analog cable.
Good, that's what I thougt. Then the alternative is that the card is busted.so I'll return it and these 5 hours were even cheaper entertaniment.
> You will need to select the proper device.
The device does not show in the list of available devices.

>It might be easier to start by disconnecting the webcam and put it back at the end.  Fewer variables.

Thank's I'll try as a last resort it before returning it