[kwlug-disc] Fwd: Canadian Gov RFI on FOSS

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 15:24:18 EST 2009

We know that Microsoft's response is going to be FUD.

The Free software community should respond objectively, facts based.

Fanboyism and opinions should be left out.

The main question is: Should ethics be left out? Should it be just a pragmatic response or also a philosophically one?

 Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/