[kwlug-disc] Wireless separation? (Was: Re: Wireless for January)

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Dec 23 20:41:28 EST 2009

Cedric:

I remember you spoke to this / presented on it at one point.

Do you have any suggestions / guidelines for best separating multiple
wireless networks?

Seems to me, IIRC, that channels 2, 7, and 11, are the strongest, or
something. Is there one channel that tends to be less used than others
that we should use?

If the host premise also has wireless, is there one better way than
another to maximize throughput, minimize interference?