[kwlug-disc] (In progress) kwlug candidate meeting site sourced.

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 20 08:02:56 EST 2009

Meeting in a church:

This is where things get icky. I can only speak for my self:

We are an inclusive group. Churches, by definition, are exclusive.

I don't think this is a good topic for email. Actually I don't think its a good topic for discussion as religious people cannot understand non-religious people and vice versa. I don't think we should mix this topic with the LUG.

I'd say thank you, but I'd be uncomfortable.