[kwlug-disc] (In progress) kwlug candidate meeting site sourced.

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 10:41:25 EST 2009

Raul Suarez wrote:
> Meeting in a church:
>
> This is where things get icky. I can only speak for my self:
>
> We are an inclusive group. Churches, by definition, are exclusive.

To be fair, all of the proposed spaces are exclusive in some way.  Paul
has pointed out that St. John's Kitchen may make people uncomfortable.
Downtown Kitchener, especially at night, makes some people uncomfortable.

FWIW, I'm resistant to meeting in a church too, though not enough to
dismissing out of hand this potential location, which seems otherwise ideal.