[kwlug-disc] small biz accounting packages on linux

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Dec 9 17:16:21 EST 2009

gnucash seems to be well regarded and capable in all the areas you
mention. Not speaking from experience, and others here can provide a
richer answer. I don't think the 'lots of' is there, but something of
each is, IIRC. And add-ons or extensions may be needed. From (Raul's?)
last gnucash presentation, it is business capable. (Which I didn't
know, and IIRC, didn't use to be.)

	Perhaps a google (er, bing) search on myob file conversion will
reveal useful candidates?

In the meantime, regardless of booting, can you stick a live cd in to
peek at the disk, and maybe get a backup off just in case?