[kwlug-disc] Heuther boardroom

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 12 13:22:14 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 01:02:28PM -0400, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:

> Even if this was not the case, the one beside the door was not attached to
> anything
> and can be easily moved to the other end of the room.
>
> What I can't remember is whether there are tables or benches attached at the
> other end.

The tables and chairs by the windows are mobile.

The television the corner is probably stationary, but I think that is
not a big problem. I don't know how much light pollution from the
windows could be an issue, but soon it will be winter and dark all the
time.

I was thinking that maybe we should move the table setup where John,
Brent, Andrew, Brent and Adam were sitting. I don't think that worked
as well as we might have liked.

I think we had something like 25 people in the room. It seemed
pretty full to me, and this was a summer meeting! The 140 seat room is
obviously much bigger than we will ever need, but if we start booking
that room then we should see whether we can get it consistently. (I
have my doubts -- that room is a natural for big events like Christmas
parties.)

- Paul