[kwlug-disc] Heuther boardroom

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Aug 12 13:02:28 EDT 2009

The first time we were there, I was presenting, and if I remember correctly,
there was
projector screen at the other end too (yes, there were 2 in the room).

Even if this was not the case, the one beside the door was not attached to
anything
and can be easily moved to the other end of the room.

What I can't remember is whether there are tables or benches attached at the
other end.

There has to be a power outlet at the end, since there is a TV/VCR there.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:

> One thing that I noticed about the Heuther Boardroom is that we had
> the presenter at the same end of the room as the door.  This meant
> that any late arrivals had a hard time being inconspicuous when taking
> their seats.  Does anyone recall the room configuration well enough to
> say if putting the speaker in front of the windows is practical?

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
http://2bits.com