[kwlug-disc] Toronto mapping party this weekend !

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Tue Apr 28 18:05:54 EDT 2009

Good luck on Sunday Richard.  OpenStreetMap is a very good thing that is
being built right now, that will have far reaching impact into the
future.  And I know you're putting a lot of effort into it.  I'm pretty
sure that I'll be using your efforts as a consumer (along with everyone
else) in the not to distant future.

Regards,
Glenn