[kwlug-disc] Toronto mapping party this weekend !

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Tue Apr 28 18:18:31 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 18:05 -0400, Insurance Squared Inc. wrote:
> Good luck on Sunday Richard.  OpenStreetMap is a very good thing that is
> being built right now, that will have far reaching impact into the
> future.  And I know you're putting a lot of effort into it.  I'm pretty
> sure that I'll be using your efforts as a consumer (along with everyone
> else) in the not to distant future.

Thank you, Glenn!  It will be great to see you there at the mapping
party this weekend!  ;-)

Okay, I understand that it would be quite a commitment for you to come
all the way from New Hamburg.  If you (or others) are interested in OSM
as a business user of the data, or want a custom OSM build / app, please
take the time to write up a one or two paragraph description for me.
This information will be very warmly received at State of the Map next
month.

But everybody closer than New Hamburg is TOTALLY ON THE HOOK and better
be there!  Bring your GPSes.

Best regards,
Richard